Monday, September 3, 2012

Tell us how you REALLY feel, Michael Steele

I am astonished. I say that word a lot, but I had my hand over my mouth the whole time. I was watching the entire week of Jon Stewart because I generally watch my soap opera, Day's of Our Lives which is rebroadcast at the same time (don't judge me). So I took this weekend to get my Jon Stewart fix. So I came to the Michael Steele interview. Ok this brother is pissed. But it's obvious that he is still very much of a republican. Interestingly enough he brings up the very thing that's killing the RNC: letting go of control so that new elements of the party can come in and reinvigorate the party. All of us who are into politics have heard from those undisclosed super secret republican "operatives" that this is the last time the GOP can go purely after the white vote only. Go to 5:00 in the video. It gets real bad. This guy was the RNC chairman. They booted him out and held him at arms length like I throw away a smelly bag of poopy diapers. He's gotta a lot to say about Romney, Ron Paul, and of course, Clint Eastwood (before seeing the empty chair bit). It ain't pretty y'all. ooooo….


The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Exclusive - Michael Steele Extended Interview Pt. 2
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment