Monday, November 28, 2011

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means...

I just want to say a few words about the booing of the First Lady and Dr. Biden.  I suspect that there is a lot more behind it than just booing someone.  The NASCAR fans didn't just boo anyone, it was the FIRST LADY.  Now, no matter what you think of the person, the "office" of 1st lady is something to be respected. Period.

I fully acknowledge and respect that people can have their own opinions.  But someone on the Right should have said, "I don't like them much, but we as a nation should respect the 'office' of First Lady. Booing was not appropriate.  Perhaps at a political event, but they were standing with veterans and their families who they have supported for many years.  Their kids were there and it was not our finest hour." I searched the internet for HOURS and found NO ONE!  Not one political commentator, not one pundit, not anyone in the public eye from the right said anything.  Below are the types of comments that were on Glenn Beck's website: Blaze.com.

I think this really points out that a group of people in this country have decided that in their rightful and righteous anger towards the government that they can just do anything.  On the Fox.com site ,  there was a poll.  The results were that they thought the booing was: (in this order) offensive - 133, inspiring - 333, and funny - 673. In my best Spock voice: "Astonishing!"

In this picture, are there any republican first ladies? …crickets chirping…The democratic first ladies were all advocating for what certain people thought was above and beyond their "place".  The comments after the jump really show what people are angry at and how vitriolic it has gotten personally against this woman. I'm not saying there are not really foul mouthed democrats, but saying that Michelle Obama is, "the 1st linebacker…I mean lady?"  If Laura Bush had come to a black church to say something, people might have clapped politely, and might have even frowned a lot, but NO ONE would have booed.  If it had happened, we'd have been put under the jail, so to speak.




I like Salt… Burgers & Fries… Freedom… and keeping my own Money. I would Boo, too!
Posted on November 20, 2011 at 10:21pm
the queen and her hand maiden are no different than cows toads when they use children as human shields….they are using the veterans who have served our nation and her people as human shields.
Posted on November 21, 2011 at 4:50pm
Mrs Obama got exactly what she deserves. She hates America and everyone knows it.
Posted on November 21, 2011 at 10:33am
mo-cene is in rare form today – hey, you might want to get that cement out of your thighs girl, it could be dangerous to your health. As to BHO and company – they will be sent packing come 2012, what you gonna do then thunderthighs? LOL
Posted on November 21, 2011 at 10:27am
Moonshall is uglier every time I see her. Why don’t she just stay in her garden. NASCAR is a White Sport that the Democrats attempted to outlaw because of air pollution. Moonshall hates the White NASCAR more than America hates her.
Posted on November 21, 2011 at 2:19am
I think I gotta disagree with most on this one. Even though I don‘t like her husband’s policies there‘s a time and place for everything and I’m pretty sure this wasn’t such an occasion to boo at the first lady.
Posted on November 20, 2011 at 7:42pm
DECKLE,
I second the AMEN to your post.
They sure as HELL should have been booed!
THANK YOU NASCAR!
And PUHLEEZE…,Doctor Biden?! Give me a break. She is a DOCTOR of EDUCATION!
Uh….,that’s no Doctor.
When I was in college, forced to take brainless , mindless, “EDUCATION” courses for my teaching degree, my History Professor told me that the offices of the “EDUCATION” Professors were in the basement of every University across the nation!!
Posted on November 20, 2011 at 5:50pm
Me 2!! I only wish she had been run out of there and not just a little boo-ing. In the early history of our country traitors were hanged. She is just lucky.

2 comments:

  1. Your sentiments are the same as mine, Alison. But for some reason, I thought there was more coverage on this from the Dem party. Unbelievable! All the comments, of course are racist comments and have nothing to do with anything else. You can feel the sting of hate in every word they expressed. We can't let them take over less we reverse and history repeats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought it was fascinating that people are so mean when they get to be anonymous. Would they say these things to the woman's face? I know I'll say funny things sometimes, but I try to refrain from just straight personal attacks on looks. Anonymity makes people think they can say just about anything.

    ReplyDelete