Monday, July 25, 2011

The REAL debt ceiling...

I’m a bit down today… Just heard that my girlfriend got laid off and she has two children.  There but for the grace of God go I… My other friend just got her hours cut down and she’s a single mom with an advanced degree.  It took her 18 months to find this job.  My other friend’s husband got laid off, and then a couple of weeks later, she got laid off; they just got a new house and have four kids.  My other friend has some food in my freezer because her electricity just got cut off….And all these muthaz can talk about is the debt ceiling.  I’m really working hard to make sure that I’m valuable enough to people so that I am not laid off.  I need to pay for daycare for the baby and know that in a year I will be paying the equivalent of 10 electric bills each month for said daycare.  I’m working my ass off by taking all work (fortunately for me they’re musically related) so that I can have a stash to pay for all this stuff coming up.  I got into an accident and my car has $1k worth of damage to it.  I don’t have time to be with my kids because I’m working so daggum hard.  I haven’t had a more than a day off in God knows when…The pressure is really getting to me…Life sucks sometimes…

No comments:

Post a Comment